Viagogo (US) Affiliate Program
Who is Viagogo?
- Viagogo is the world's largest ticket exchange, a safe and secure place for fans to buy and sell tickets for the best events in live entertainment.
- Viagogo is officially partnered with Chelsea, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, FC Bayern München, Valencia FC, Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, Roland Garros, Ladbrokes World Cup, Darts Championship, Euroleague, WWE and many more of the biggest names in music, sport, comedy and theatre.
- Other top selling events include; Beyoncé, The Who, Rihanna, One Direction, Six Nations, Wimbledon, Ryder Cup, Michael McIntyre, Justin Bieber and over 50,000 other live events across 50 local language sites worldwide!
Why work with Viagogo?
- Viagogo allows its Affiliates to access a wide range of event/tickets available outside the US through its datafeed
- Viagogo.com is available in English and provides a USD currency
Viagogo Affiliate Program
- Data feeds - Available in XML or through API, updated live to ensure accurate listings and pricing
- Banners - 120x600, 160x600, 300x250, 468x60 and 728x90
- Highly Competitive commission on all sales
- Validations - Transactions processed within 15 days.
- Cookie length - 30 days.
- Promotions - We regularly deliver exclusive offers and competitions, adding additional value to our partnerships.
As of now, the following events have been identified as special events for which viagogo will pay a lower commission - of the total ticket price. Over time, events may be added or removed in this bucket which will be communicated to affiliates but if you are unsure, please check with the account team. Except for Tomorrowland Belgium, viagogo is the official ticketing partner for all the events below.
Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Aston Villa FC
Hong Kong Sevens
Queens Park Rangers
William Hill World Darts Championship
Euroleague Basketball - Final Four
World Snooker Championship
Please note, in order to stream line with internal attribution across all channels, viagogo works on a first click attribution model for all affiliates – if you have any questions regarding this, please let the account team know