John Lewis Wedding Insurance Affiliate Programme
John Lewis Wedding Insurance
Earn a fantastic £15 commission on all valid Wedding Insurance policies generated online. The John Lewis Insurance affiliate programme has a 30 day cookie period.
John Lewis offers Wedding Insurance you can trust. If a supplier let’s you down, we won’t and your wedding cake, wedding flowers, wedding transport, wedding rings and the wedding dress can all be covered. So you can enjoy your special day.
Launched in September 2010, Wedding Insurance is part of a suite of John Lewis Insurance products that includes Home, Car, Travel and Pet. This bespoke John Lewis Insurance product is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (RSA), and all sales, servicing and claims handling is managed by RSA call centres based in the UK. Typical customer:
The typical John Lewis Wedding Insurance customer has a John Lewis Gift List and shops in John Lewis and Waitrose. They are:
- Aged between 26 and 35
- Social grade: ABC1
- Predominately female
- MOSAIC groups: Urban Intelligence
- Average age of bride is 30, average age of groom is 31
John Lewis Wedding Insurance provides financial protection in case things don’t go to plan. Whatever the size or budget of your big day, it’s easy to find the right protection. Simply choose from our six levels of cover starting from £60 and we’ll help make sure your wedding goes to plan.
- If you have to cancel or rearrange your wedding, you can claim for any deposits or costs that you can't get back when it's inappropriate to continue the ceremony and it isn't due to a pre-existing medical condition.
- It also protects loss or damage of important items such as wedding attire and wedding rings.
- Wedding flowers, wedding cake and wedding transport that’s already been paid for are all protected if the supplier goes bust or they fail to turn up on the day
- If photos can’t be printed because the film, negatives or any digital media used has been damaged, John Lewis Wedding Insurance will pay for a photographer to reshoot the wedding party. Cover also includes payment of any costs needed for a reshoot such as suit hire. (The wedding party includes the prospective marriage or civil partners, their parents or guardians, best man, bridesmaids, page boys and ushers. This cover does not include the entire guest list or the entire day's events).
We can cover many types of weddings, from a lavish ceremony at home to an intimate civil partnership abroad, if optional overseas wedding extension is selected (Public Liability cover does not apply to weddings and wedding receptions taking place in the USA or Canada). With six different levels of cover - ranging from £10,000 up to £100,000, we’ll be able to provide the right amount of cover to suit our customers’ special day. John Lewis Wedding Insurance is quick and easy to purchase.
Please note that any creative/banners used must be taken from the Affiliate Window account. Compliance approved copy can be found in the Documents section - please ensure that all John Lewis Insurance marketing copy used is taken from this. Should you wish to use bespoke creative, please contact John Lewis Insurance on email@example.com for approval prior to sign-off, prior to setting live. Any other creative used is non-compliant.
Important Compliance Requirement!
By signing up to promote the John Lewis Insurance brand within the affiliate channel you are agreeing to keep all John Lewis Insurance related information on your site up to date. You must ensure that any listed prices/discounts/content is updated within 7 days from the date the changes have been communicated to you. Failure to update this information will lead to you being suspended from the programme. Regular audits are undertaken by both Affiliate Window and John Lewis Insurance to ensure all material meets regulatory standards.
The John Lewis Home, Travel, Car, Pet and Wedding Insurance programs are linked and, as a result, will cross-track effectively. Therefore, if a customer clicks-through on a John Lewis Wedding Insurance link and takes out a policy on any other John Lewis Insurance program (Travel, Home, Pet and Car), the sale will be tracked into each particular program and affiliates will receive commission accordingly.
Cashback may be declined if used in conjunction with a voucher code. John Lewis Wedding Insurance reserve the right to decline any sales where by a voucher code has been used.Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England (No. 233462). John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. John Lewis Wedding Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark's Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202323). Calls may be recorded and monitored.