John Lewis Pet Insurance Affiliate Programme
John Lewis Pet Insurance
Earn a fantastic £19 commission on all valid Pet Insurance policies generated online. The John Lewis Insurance affiliate programme has a 30 day cookie period.
Online is a key channel for Pet Insurance, with between 70 – 80% of all quotes online and between 40-50% of sales online. Conversion rates continue to strengthen as we enhance our customer journey, both online and offline.
John Lewis Pet Insurance offers long-term cover for pets from as young as eight weeks old with up to £12,000 a year for vet’s bills. Get a quote today.
Receive 10% off when you buy online*. *(Includes introductory and web discount, first year premiums only).
John Lewis Pet Insurance launched in September 2010 to complement the existing insurance products – Home, Car, Travel and Wedding. This bespoke John Lewis Insurance product is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. Although the majority of pets on our books are made up of dogs, cat policies provide a real growth opportunity for John Lewis Insurance as Waitrose sells significantly more cat food than dog food, signalling an opportunity to attract more cat policies from our ‘heartland’ customers. The ‘heartland’ customer for Pet Insurance:
- Aged between 35-66
- 50:50 Male & female
- Social grade: ABC1
- In terms of life stage profile: older families/singles, mature families/singles, elderly family/singles
- MOSAIC groups: Symbols of Success, Suburban Comfort, Happy Families
- FSS groups: Mid-life Affluence, Wealthy Retirement, Gilt-Edges Lifestyles, Flourishing Families and Advancing Status
We aim to be able to quote for as many customers as possible, insuring pets from just eight weeks of age and having no upper age limit on our vet fees.
As with all of John Lewis Insurance products, Pet Insurance includes features and benefits that other policies may not include as standard.
- We offer three levels of cover to suit a pet’s needs and customer’s budget
- We only offer Long Term Cover for complete peace of mind
- There are no upper ages limits on our policies for vet fees and we can accept cats or dogs from eight weeks old**
- We provide up to £1,000 for advertising if the pet is lost or stolen
- With our Premier Cover pets are entitled to up to £12,000 for vet fees each year they are covered with us, including emergency dental treatment as a result of an injury and complementary treatment including physiotherapy.
- For dogs, we also offer cover for third party liability if their dog causes an accident. Premier Cover offers up to £3 million worth of cover.
- As with all John Lewis Insurance products, a high level of service can be expected and wherever possible with the vet’s agreement we try to pay them directly to save the customer time.
** You will not be able to claim for vet fees as a result of an accident in the first 48 hours of cover, or for any changes in your pet's health or behaviour in the first 14 days of cover. Death From Illness Cover is not available for any pet aged 9 years or above.
Please note that any creative/banners used must be taken from the Affiliate Window account. Compliance approved copy can be found in the Documents section - please ensure that all John Lewis Insurance marketing copy used is taken from this. Should you wish to use bespoke creative, please contact the John Lewis Insurance Affiliates team for approval prior to sign off, prior to setting live. Any other creative used is non-compliant.
Important Compliance Requirement!
By signing up to promote the John Lewis Insurance brand within the affiliate channel you are agreeing to keep all John Lewis Insurance related information on your site up to date. You must ensure that any listed prices/discounts/content is updated within 7 days from the date the changes have been communicated to you. Failure to update this information will lead to you being suspended from the programme. Regular audits are undertaken by both Affiliate Window and John Lewis Insurance to ensure all material meets regulatory standards.
The John Lewis Insurance programs are linked and will cross-track effectively. Therefore, if a customer clicks-through on a John Lewis Pet Insurance link and takes out a policy on any other John Lewis Insurance program (Travel, Home, Wedding and Car), the sale will be tracked into each particular program and affiliates will receive commission accordingly.
Cashback may be declined if used in conjunction with a voucher code. John Lewis Pet Insurance reserve the right to decline any sales where by a voucher code has been used.Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England (No. 233462). John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. John Lewis Pet Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark's Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202323). Calls may be recorded and monitored.