Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Commission is paid out on approved sales only and are validated on a monthly basis. An approved sale will meet the following criteria:
- The sale has been approved by Results with Lucy with payment being received from the customer and the order not being refunded.
- The sale has tracked on a last click wins basis through the Affiliate Window system to the individual Affiliate ID.
- The affiliate has adhered to all Affiliate Window and Results with Lucy program terms and condititions.
- A non-affiliate voucher code has not been utilised during the sale. (Please note: Affiliates can only use voucher codes that have been provided through the affiliate network specifically for their use).
Results with Lucy does not allow any affiliates to bid on brand terms, nor are affiliates allowed to use these within a display URL in any PPC advertising. This also includes misspellings of the brand. Affiliates are not permitted to link directly to Results with Lucy's site. You must not bid on any terms relating to any direct or indirect competitor of Results with Lucy. Any affiliates found to be doing so will have their commissions declined and may be removed from the program.
Loyalty and Voucher Code Sites
Loyalty and voucher code sites are permitted on the program. Affiliates can only use voucher codes that have been provided through the affiliate network specifically for their use.
Use of Voucher Codes
Affiliates may not promote voucher codes without prior authorisation. You may ONLY advertise voucher codes that are provided through the affiliate program. You may NOT advertise voucher codes obtained from any other sources. You must NOT mislead visitors into clicking on an offer or code that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics. These include, but are not limited to using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers, making claims that a visitor must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer, presenting a button that claims to show all offers and sets the affiliate cookie in the background, using technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a voucher code or through a pop under.
All email marketing must be signed off by Results with Lucy. The affiliate must obtain appropriate marketing consents before sending emails to consumers.
Use of Social Networking Sites
Affiliates must highlight any promotional activity via social networking platforms to Results with Lucy for approval.
Purchases that do not qualify for affiliate commission:
- Any product purchase that is not correctly tracked or reported due to the links from your site not being properly formatted.
- Any product purchased after termination of this Operating Agreement.
- Any product order that is cancelled or returned.
- Any product purchased by a customer who is referred to Results with Lucy's site through any of the prohibited methods listed on this agreement includng: Prohibited Paid Search Placement and link redirecting to Results with Lucy's site that is generated or displayed on a search engine.
Affiliates must raise any queries over untracked transactions within 45 days of the transaction date. Any queries raised after this period will not be paid.